26. "Your actions will define your terms with Me because of the universal laws of sowing and reaping. So if anyone is ashamed of Me and My words, the Son of Man will be ashamed of Him when He is revealed in the glory of His Kingdom, which is validated by the Father and the holy angels.
27. But here's the truth about that revelation...some of you who are standing here will not experience death before they see the Kingdom of God manifested."
28. About eight days after this, Jesus took Peter, John and James with Him, and went up onto a mountain to pray.
29. And as He was praying, His appearance began to undergo a complete metamorphosis right before their very eyes, causing the appearance of His face to change, dramatically. Even His clothing began to morph into a surrounding aura that was as bright as a flash of lightning!
30. Suddenly, two men, Moses and Elijah, were standing there, conversing with Him!
31. They appeared in glorious and radiant splendor, similar to that of His appearance, and they spoke about His imminent departure from the physical realm, which He was about to bring to realization at Jerusalem.
32. Peter and his companions were very sleepy, but while they were in between being fully awake and being in a dream-like state, they were able to see clearly into the realities of the spirit-world. Suddenly they saw His glory, as well as the two men standing with Him, and somehow, inexplicably, they just knew who the two men were! They had obviously never seen them before, since both men had lived on the earth centuries before this…and yet, as these two Prophets continued to commune with Jesus, the disciples not only recognized them, they were totally comfortable in their presence…not at all alarmed or surprised that they were seeing living people from another time and era right there on the mountain…in the now!
33. The whole thing was over in a flash, but as the men were de-materializing and leaving Jesus, Peter said to Him, "Master, this is an amazing and unforgettable moment in time, and it is good for us to be here! If You approve, I’d like to put up three booths right here…to build three memorials…one for You and one for Moses and one for Elijah!” Of course, this notion of memorializing the moment with mere mementos was nonsense.
34. But while he was speaking, a shining cloud, completely composed of transcendent light just emerged and sort of overshadowed all of them, and it terrified them.
35. Then, a deep, thunderous voice from within the cloud began to speak, saying, “This is My Son…My Beloved, with Whom I am and have always been delighted! Listen to Him!”
36. When the voice had spoken, they saw that Jesus was no longer in an altered state, and they realized that He wasn’t accompanied by the other two men any longer. The disciples kept this to themselves, and told no one at that time what they had seen.