John In The Now was put out a couple of years ago, but it will be included with the Synoptic Gospels and published in one volume which will be called THE GOSPELS IN THE NOW: The Four Biographies of the God-Man Re-Imagined in Modern Context, which will be available in a few weeks...
LITN XXIV, Verses 36 - 53
36. And while they were in the process of trying to explain all this, Jesus actually materialized in their presence, stood in the middle of the group, and said to them, "Peace...peace be with all of you."
37. Everyone in the room was startled and frightened, reacting as if they were seeing a ghost...in fact, most of them believed that they were, indeed, seeing an apparition.
38. But He said to them, "Why, after all this time...after everything that you've all seen, especially in the last few days, are you still so quick to be upset and easily spooked? But the bigger question is...why are you still so prone to have doubts about Me in your minds?
39. Look at Me! Look at My hands and My feet! It really is Me! Touch me and see for yourselves. Don't be afraid...a ghost doesn't have flesh and bones, as you obviously can see that I have."
40. As He said this, He showed them His hands and feet.
41. But they still just couldn't grasp it...couldn't believe their eyes...they were excited to see Him, but it just seemed to good to be true. So He said to them, "All right...do you have anything here to eat?"
42. And one of them had the presence of mind to respond to His request and give Him a piece of broiled fish.
43. And He took the fish and ate it in front of them to further prove that He was real.
44. Then He said to them, "Remember...this is what I told you while I was still with you in the earthly dimension. Every single thing must be fulfilled that has been written about Me in the Law of Moses, in the Prophets, and in the Psalms."
45. Then His presence, words, and anointing opened their minds to revelation so that they could understand the Scriptures.
46. He reminded them, "This is what is written...whether you like it or not...whether you understand it, fully, or not...the Messiah will suffer terribly, and then rise triumphantly from the dead on the third day.
47. And a global paradigm shift for the realization of His forgiveness of the world's sins will be preached in His name to all the nations of the earth. What happened in Jerusalem is just the beginning.
48. And you in this room are privileged to be witnesses of the beginning of these things.
49. So I'm going to send you what my Father has promised...but stay here in the city until you have been inundated and infused with power from on high."
50. Then He led them out of that place to the vicinity of Bethany, and once they were there, He lifted up his hands and blessed them.
51. And while He was still speaking a blessing over them, He de-materialized and was translated into the heavenly dimension.
52. Then they instinctively worshiped Him, even though He was no longer physically in their presence. At last they understood that His being...His reality...was greater and more transcendent than anything that could be contained in a finite, physical body. And they returned to Jerusalem with great exuberance.
53. And for the days immediately following, they stayed continually in the Temple, praising, exalting, and increasing in their comprehension of the one, true God.