Monday, December 13, 2010

The Possibilities of Abundance Pt. 1 (Re-post)

"Jesus said, ‘If? There are no ‘ifs' among believers. Anything can happen."
(Mark 9:23 – The Message)

Life is meant to be absolute...abundant in ALL areas..."I have come that they might have life, and that they may have it more abundantly"...abundance flows from the inside, out...make the sense of inner joy and peace top priority, then all outside things appear...when manifestation happens, the word becomes flesh...the invisible becomes visible...

We are the creators of our own, personal universe...of course, our Creator is the Originator of all things...that goes without saying...but as has already been stated, the ultimate act of ceativity is that the Creator created creators..."let us make people in our image, and let them have dominion..."...

From AYITN:
Today I will be empowered by having the ability to see things correctly, and in the proper perspective. By faith, I have a fixed vision of God always being on my side, so that I never have to see myself as a victim – never have to see other people after the flesh – never have to see any situation as being hopeless! I am satisfied because I see no evil!


Treat yourself the way you want to be treated by others..."do unto others as you would have them do unto you"...love yourself and you will be loved..."love your neighbor AS YOU LOVE YOURSELF"......have a healthy respect for yourself...when you realize your potential to feel good, you will ask no one to
be different in order for you to feel good...you will free yourself from the cumbersome impossibilities of needing to control the world, your friends, your mate, your children....

You are the only one that creates your reality...God gave you ability to do that...

From AYITN:
Today I will flow with a vision of limitless possibilities presented to me today, even in the middle of a fiery trial. I am satisfied by my faith to the point that I simply cannot take a negative report seriously. I do not doubt God's ability or His willingness to help me, and in the big picture, everything is working for my good. I am satisfied because I hear no evil!

No one else can think or feel for you...its YOU...ONLY YOU.

When the voice and vision on the inside become more profound and clear than the opinions on the outside, then you have mastered your life...

Abundance...possibilities...it's all in you...

No comments: