Tuesday, May 24, 2011

CITN 26th ANNIVERSARY MEMORIES Part II

...The photos show a unified church and that Church In The Now is alive, and well on its way into its next phase of glory.
- Jeanette Reid Alphin
Great pics!!...I was there for that great service. I keep singing "this is the dawning of the age of the Holy Spirit" :)
- Jere Luck
...I am still just as much a part of Church in the Now as ever; maybe more so. Grace and Peace to you my Brother and Friend.
- Dennis Caldwell















I love all the smiles in these pictures.....it speaks volumes...♥
- Melissa Floyd Hall
Bishop -I love the 26th Anniversary pics!...By the pics, CITN is alive and well!!!
- Ethel Higgins
...Great word and I bear witness in my own life. The best is yet to be...Love you and CITN....
- Jean de Sousa
Congratulations to Bishop and CITN. The glory of your latter house will be greater than that of the former.
- Gregg Kennard


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!