Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Just Checking In...

Speak, Lord

Happy Tuesday...Hope you're all having an excellent day...
...as usual, A Year In The Now speaks back to me today as it always does, as if someone else wrote it...well, I guess someONE else did...it encourages me, blesses me, confirms the word that I am hearing in the now...it even rebukes me, and makes me come face to face with my own reality checks...

...one of today's affirmation is:

Today I will reconcile the truth of my life, making no pretense about why my life is like it is. I will redeem the time by taking full responsibility for my life now, and in so doing will be able to triumph over the nagging thoughts that tempt me to wonder what might have been.
Wow...that's deep...but "Selah", there it is...

But it really is all good, and this is the Tuesday that the Lord has made, and, as I talked about last Sunday, all thingS really are working together for my/our good...

And I am so blessed...

Speaking of last Sunday, I really want to thank the current group of Care Pastors for your amazing faithfulness...I've thought about your words from our Round Table meeting many times over the last couple of days...I really love you guys...

Couple of other things...the new website is still being completed, but it should be up and running some time today...there are a lot of crowd shots on it, so if you're in one of the pictures and you'd rather not be, just let us know and we'll remove your image...but you all look great, so I hope that everyone will be cool with it as it is...

...also, I already said this on Facebook, but I want to give a shout out to my new friends in Houston...thanks for making last weekend so special...I posted some of your comments on the other blog...also, I wrote on FB that I would see some of you in Las Vegas this week at the conference, but that's actually next week...hope to meet many of you there...

Looking forward to seeing many of you tomorrow night at CHURCH IN THE NOW EAST and/or on Thursday night at CHURCH IN THE NOW MIDTOWN...

Remember to count your blessings today and be grateful in all things...

Peace...

No comments: