Wednesday, June 15, 2011

WEDNESDAY NIGHT REFLECTION

Good day today...brainstorming with the staff this afternoon about future plans for CHURCH IN THE NOW EAST...lots of laughter around the table, regardless of some circumstances that could potentially be overwhelming...in fact, I haven't laughed that hard in a long time...good to be with FAITH PEOPLE...PEOPLE OF VISION!

...sharing revelation tonight with the beautiful, faithful followers who made (and always make) the effort to be ITB...I love you guys!


I really wanted to watch the Total Pageviews counter for BLOGINTHENOW role over to 100,000 views...I knew it would probably happen some time today (total views since 2008), but it happened tonight during church while I was preaching...oh well, I missed it...guess I'll have to wait for 200,000 views! The immediacy of Facebook has made the blog a little less dynamic, but obviously people are still logging on to it...a lot has happened since the advent of BLOGINTHENOW, but I'm glad to still be in contact with many of you who have participated in this medium since its inception...


And speaking of blogs, please check out the new one for CHURCH IN THE NOW MIDTOWN that I just put up today...click on www.citnmidtown.blogspot.com and answer some of the questions that are posted if you can...thanks!

Don't forget that this coming Sunday is Father's Day...

HOPE TO SEE MANY OF YOU TOMORROW NIGHT AT THE BILTMORE HOUSE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yvonne Fuller said...

Fb has changed so much, with no doubt Bishop, however I still love your blogs. The one you reposted from Mother Theresa really blessed me, really. You could not have accomplished the same effect on fb. Blogs ~ good.