Tuesday, July 19, 2011

THE "G"- FORCE (re-post)


G - OD IS LOVE...This foundational truth is the source for all of my gratitude...the GIL concept is ground zero for everything that I believe...

R - EALITY IS PERCEPTION...The reality in which I live is created through the gratitude paradigm...

A - TTITUDE IS EVERYTHING...My grateful heart informs my daily attitude, which, in turn, determines the quality of my day, every day...

T - HANKFULNESS IS CREATIVE...The more that I openly express my gratitude, the more that I have for which to be grateful...

I - NGRATITUDE IS DESTRUCTIVE...I do not complain, because I know that if I do, I will destroy that for which I am grateful, and will create more things about which to complain...

T - ODAY IS ENOUGH...I believe that I will be given this day my daily bread, and for that I will be grateful. Period...

U - NAWARENESS IS BLINDNESS...My eyes are wide open, and so I am able to observe the abundance of miracles swirling all around me...I am not unaware that ALL THINGS (even when the Lord speaks to me, as He did to Job, through the whirlwind/storm/hurricane) are working together for my good...

D - ISCONTENTMENT IS DECEPTION...I only express my gratitude, because I know that to do anything else would create a false sense of my existence...gratitude keeps me grounded in the truth, and the truth is that I live an abundant life...to believe anything else would be to embrace a smokescreen...

E -VERYTHING IS BEAUTIFUL...It is written:
He has made everything beautiful in its time. He also has planted eternity in men's hearts and minds [a divinely implanted sense of a purpose working through the ages which nothing under the sun but God alone can satisfy], yet so that men cannot find out what God has done from the beginning to the end. (Ecclesiastes 3:11 - AMP)

True, God made everything beautiful in itself and in its time...(Ecclesiastes 3:11 - The Message)

No comments: