Monday, August 8, 2011

CHILL OUT!

Today's affirmation from A Year In The Now...



Casting the whole of your care [all your anxieties, all your worries, all your concerns, once and for all] on Him, for He cares for you affectionately and cares about you watchfully.  (1 Peter 5:7 AMP)

Cast your burden on the Lord, and He shall sustain you; He shall never permit the righteous to be moved. 
 (Psalm 55:22)

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you.  Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. 
 (John 14:27)



Do not fret or have any anxiety about anything, but in every circumstance and in everything by prayer and petition (definite requests), with thanksgiving, continue to make your wants known to God.  And God’s peace [shall be yours, that tranquil state of a soul assured of its salvation through Christ, and so fearing nothing from God and being content with its earthly lot of whatever sort that is, that peace] which transcends all understanding shall garrison and mount guard over your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus. 
 (Philippians 4:6, 7 AMP)


1. Today I will live in the now!  I will live in the now because I believe the word of God that tells me that I possess supernatural peace, given to me by Jesus Himself; in fact, it is actually His own, personal peace that He desires to share with me!

2. Today I will not worry about tomorrow.  The Kingdom is in the NOW (Matthew 6:33, 34).

3. Today I will relax, casting all of my care on Him.

4. Today I will believe I receive when I pray.  I can’t worry and believe at the same time.

5. Today I will let go of the stress and pressure.  The government is on Jesus’ shoulder.

6. Today I will respond to whatever comes my way with these three words: “It’s all good!”  God is perfecting that which concerns me, so I know that everything will always, ultimately, turn out all right with His help.

7. Today I will choose the good part and sit down with “laid-back Mary” at the feet of Jesus instead of working up a sweat in the kitchen trying to help “stressed-out Martha” get her dinner ready!  I don’t have to worry about preparing a meal because Jesus is the Bread of Life—the Manna from Heaven!  Today I will walk in the peace that passes understanding, and today I will live in the now!

Father, help me to keep it all in perspective today.  In Jesus’ name, amen.

3 comments:

Erik said...

Thank you Bishop for YITN, the work , revelation and channeling you put into it. A;ways seems to speak to me when most needed.

I have always experienced The Peace, and strangely it has been such a struggle in the last several months. Reading this, it reminds me of what has always been rue, remembering anything different is an illusion. Reminding me any illusion is my creation and perception.

I know God calls me Her Own, and walks with me and talks with me always. The joy we share is like non other. When I start focusing on other voices, my perception changes. I know so much better, and surprisingly, I do what I know better than, and go far backward in my experience. Then, She leads me to a reminder like this. The wind chime that has special meaning chimes without wind, and I remember, God smiles and is with me every step. My aches leave and I sleep, peace is real. The other is not.

Earl Harville said...

Awesome!!! Thank you for sharing these reminders from the Word. What a great way to begin the week!! God bless you, Jim!!

Anonymous said...

Chill indeed!
The prophetic baptism on Sunday has left me speechless for a few days...

Did you not know that we had to be about Our Father's business?
(Why were you looking for us?)

Moving forward...expansion is good...creation is inevitable...no distractions from the call...just bliss...thriving through transition...
Have an easy breezy day!