Thursday, December 1, 2011

Today's AYITN - THE REVELATION!

[This is] the revelation of Jesus Christ [His unveiling of the divine mysteries].  God gave it to Him to disclose and make known to His bond servants certain things which must shortly and speedily come to pass in their entirety.  And He sent and communicated it through His angel (messenger) to His bond servant John, who has testified and vouched for all that he saw [in his visions], the Word of God and the testimony of Jesus Christ.  Blessed...is the man who reads aloud [in the assemblies] the words of this prophecy; and blessed...are those who hear [it read], and who keep themselves true to the things which are written in it [heeding them and laying them to heart] for the time [for them to be fulfilled] is near.  (Revelation 1:1-3 AMP)


1. Today I will live in the now!  I will live in the now because I readily recognize and receive the revelation of the resurrected Jesus Christ, acknowledging that it is only through Him that anything can be given.  I will believe that the blessings bestowed upon my everyday life are the result of my response and reaction to what has been revealed to my regenerated and reborn spirit!  The revelation of Jesus Christ imparts the life of Jesus Christ into me; the dominion, authority and power that I walk in are in direct proportion to my prophetic paradigm.

2. Today I will understand that the Jesus Who unveiled divine mysteries to John, the Apostle, on Patmos Island—the Jesus Who is the same, yesterday, today and forever—is still revealing Himself to His bond servants in the now.  He does not desire to hide Himself or shroud Himself in unsolvable enigmas.  He wants to be seen and known.  He wants me to want to see and know Him.  And if He isolates me for a season, as He did John, I will believe that it is for the purpose of gaining my undivided attention so that He can show me things to come!

3. Today I will stay strong, steady and stable by standing on the Word of God and will triumph over every test or trial by trusting in the testimony of Jesus!

4. Today I will be blessed by hearing and reading aloud the words of this prophecy and by laying them to heart.  I will be a doer of the Word and not a hearer only!

5. Today I will have a sense of knowing what is going on.  Wisdom and understanding will be a natural part of my make-up and I will bring insight into every conversation that I have today, speaking as one who has authority.

6. Today I will walk as a seer and a visionary, comprehending spiritual and abstract ideas as I perceive the poetic nature of prophecy (the spiritual man judges all things  - 1 Corinthians 2:15).

7. Today I will see beyond the veil, and today I will live in the now!


Father, help me walk in revelation today.  In Jesus’ name, amen.

No comments: