Please answer one, some, or all...
1. How often do you visit this blog site?
2. Do you think that this site detracts from or competes with the CITN website and blog in any way?
3. If you are a repeat visitor here, what makes you keep coming back?
4. How do you think that the current format and style compares to the first one?
5. Did you have a favorite article from the original BLOGINTHENOW, and if so, what was it?
6. Do you think that there was a topic covered in the first incarnation of this site that should not have been discussed?
7. In the original “You Asked For It!” series, (“Does Bishop Jim Swilley Preach the Gospel of Inclusion?”...“Is Bishop Jim Swilley a New Age preacher?”, etc.), was there a question that you would have liked to have had answered that was not covered?
8. Do you think that this blog site should have been maintained in its original format, regardless of any questionable reaction that it may have been receiving?
9. Are you a member of Church In The Now?
10. Are you a part of CITN’s cyber-congregation, and if so, in what part of the world do you live?
11. Is this blog your very first introduction to Church In The Now and/or Bishop Jim Swilley, and if so, how did you connect with it?
12. What is your favorite song on the playlist?
13. Is there a song that you would like to see added to the playlist, and if so, what is it?
14. Have you learned anything from this blog site, and if so, what have you learned?
15. How does BLOGINTHENOW compare with other similar sites that you have seen?
16. What motivates you to post comments?
17. Do you think that this blog site is an asset to Church In The Now, and if so, why?
18. How does regular participation in the blog enhance your sense of the necessity for community?
19. Is there a topic that you would like to see discussed here?
20. How has BLOGINTHENOW best served you?
Thanks for your participation!