I know that I've posted this before, but in light of what will be happening tonight at CITN, I want to acknowledge Jesus' prayer of unity from John In The Now once again, if you'll allow me. I hope to see you all tonight (the regular playlist will be back tomorrow)...
1. After Jesus had finished speaking to his disciples, He looked up toward the infinite sky and said, “Father, the time has come for You to bring glory to Your Son, so that Your Son may glorify You.
2. “You have granted Him full authority over all the people of the earth, and You have given them to Him so that He might give them all eternal life.
3. “And this fulfills the purpose of eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, the manifestation of Your physical presence on the earth.
4. “I brought glory to You in this dimension by doing everything that You told Me to do.
5. “And now, Father, bring Me back into the eternal now, so that I may exist in the glory that We shared before the world began.
6. “I have told these men who have followed Me all about You. Their perception was limited, having been shaped by the current world’s system, but You gave them to Me and now they have been freed from the smallness of their previous mindset by obeying Your word.
7. “They know that everything that I have came from You.
8. “I just told them exactly what You told Me, and it convinced them that I came from You and that You sent Me here.
9. “Right now I am not praying for the whole world, but for those whom You have given to be My followers, because they know that they belong to You.
10. “All that I have is Yours, and all that You have is mine, and the glory of that connection has now included them in its manifestation.
11. “I will no longer remain in this dimension or in this physical incarnation, but they are still in the physical realm of space and time. I am returning to the eternal now to be reintegrated with and in You, but I pray, Holy Father, that You keep through Your name those whom You have given Me. I pray that, even though they continue to live and move in the physical world, they will be able to transcend its finite limitations and be one with each other, even as We are.
12. “While I was with them in the physical world, I kept them safe and intact in Your name. I carefully guarded them, and not one of them was lost to My circle of influence, except for that one who just seemed bent on destruction. But his rebellion only served to fulfill the Scriptures.
13. “I am on My way back into the eternal now, but I want to say these things while I am still in this physical incarnation. If I say these things as the Son of Man, it will make it possible for them to also say these kinds of things, so that they can know the joy of being manifested as Sons of God.
14. “I have told them Your message, but they are hated by those mental prisoners of the world-system, because they don’t belong to that system in any way, just as I don’t.
15. “Father, I don’t ask that you take My followers out of the world, because it would defeat the entire purpose of My coming here if You should allow them to become escapists. I only pray that they be kept safe from the phantom menace.
16. “They are misfits in this world – strangers to its present mindset – just like Me.
17. “So let them find shelter in the truth of Your word; it is the only place where they can live now that they have been with Me.
18. “As You sent Me into this dimension, I am sending them into it – into the fullness of it.
19. “I have given Myself completely for their sake – becoming absolutely absorbed into them – so that they may become absolutely absorbed into the truth.
20. “But I do not pray for these alone…these who know Me as I am, here and now. But I pray for those everywhere and in every dimension of time, including those in the future, who will ultimately believe in Me through their witness and their word.
21. “And I pray that they all may be one in the now...all around this world of yours, not just the ones here in this time and place. Make them all one as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You. Integrate them as You and I are integrated – unified, in harmony, inseparable.
22. “I have actually given them the glory that You gave Me, so that it would be possible for them to be one, even as We are.
23. “I have become one with them in the same way that You are one with Me, so that they may become completely one. This unification – this melding and merging of separate entities into a perfect oneness – is the thing that will ultimately show the whole world that You sent Me. They will all see that You love My followers as much as You love Me.
24. “Father, I truly want everyone You have given Me to be with Me…wherever I am…so that they will see, first-hand, the glory that You have given Me because You loved Me in the now…before the world of space and time was created.
25. “Righteous Father, the people of the world at large don’t know the real You, but I know You, and now the ones who have followed Me know that You sent Me.
26. “And I have revealed You to them and will continue to reveal You through the coming manifestation of the Holy Spirit. I am committed to continuing this revelation so that your love for Me may be in them and that I, Myself, may be in them, as well.”