Also, I believe that LifeSkills In The Now is really going to develop into something great, and I want to create a menu for it (titles and dates), so if you have a topic that you'd like to suggest for it, put it on the comments page...(I'd even like to make a blog for it, but that's probably too much, right?) Anyway, I know we're all busy, but slow down a minute and write something. Peace...
15. Aware of this, Jesus withdrew from that place to keep a lower profile, but a large crowd followed him, anyway. And when the sick ones among them approached Him for help, He didn’t turn any of them away. In fact, healed every last one of them.
16. But He warned them not to tell others about Him, or of the miracles that He performed for them.
17. And this scenario fulfilled what was spoken through the prophet Isaiah:
18. "Here is my servant whom I have personally chosen…the One that I love so very much, and in whom I absolutely delight; I will put my empowering Spirit on him, and He will proclaim justice to the all the people of all the nations.
19. He will not have to yell louder than anyone else to be heard, and no one will need to hear His voice crying out in the streets, because His message will resonate with the heart.
20. A bruised reed – that one who is fragile and weak, broken, or about to be broken - He will not break. And a smoldering wick – that one who has no strength left to bear up with what life has been throwing against him or her, and has been left battered to the point that he or she has lost the sense of self-worth - He will not snuff out. He will minister in compassion, sympathy and empathy, till He brings justice to all...till He leads that justice to victory.
21. In His name all the people of all the nations will ultimately put their hope."