Saturday, January 15, 2011

NO PROBLEM!

"And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose." (Romans 8:28)



Today I will live in the now! I will live in the now because I know that there is more to what is happening in my life right now than meets the eye. I also know that my problems are actually opportunities for God to show off for me and through me and, therefore, I am excited about what is about to happen around me and in me! I feel like I have a front row seat, and it is just a few moments until Showtime!


Today I will not worry about the situations concerning me right now, because worrying will not change them. Instead, I will convert the mental energy that I would need to really worry into effectual, fervent prayer. I am careful for nothing, but in everything, by prayer and supplication, I thankfully make my requests known to God.


Today I will realize that I am not alone in this. God is for me! Who can be against me? He'll never leave or forsake me. He will be with me always, even to the end of the world. And though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for He is with me. His rod and staff comfort me. The fourth man in my fiery furnace will cause me to come out without even the smell of smoke on my clothes!


Today I will be proactive, instead of reactive, to my problems. Because I have been given dominion and authority, I can do something about my situation. I am not helpless. God will show me what I can do today that will make a difference, and after I have done all that I can, I will stand in faith for God to do the rest.


Today God is sending someone to help me. Someone has the answer that I am looking for. Someone has the solution to the problem. Someone has a key to unlock the mysterious part of the situation. Someone is bringing me the word of the Lord.


Today I will have a good attitude. My strong spirit will prevent me from being overwhelmed by my problems. The same God, who delivered me from the bear and the lion, will also deliver me from the present giant that I am facing! In all these things I am more that a conqueror!


Today I will rest in the faithfulness of God. He has never failed me, and He never will. I am not worried, anxious, fearful or depressed. My situation could totally change for the better today. I will keep things in perspective. I will not be negative. I will not burden others with the details. I will not exaggerate and magnify my problems – I will magnify the Lord! Today, God and I are bigger than my problems, and today I will live in the now!


Father, help me to see my problems today as opportunities. In Jesus’ name, amen.

No comments: