Monday, January 31, 2011

STOP WORRYING!

Today's affirmation from A Year In The Now...



"Do not fret or have any anxiety about anything, but in every circumstance and in everything, by prayer and petition (definite requests), with thanksgiving, continue to make your wants known to God." (Philippians 4:6 – AMP)


Today I will live in the now! I will live in the now because I am not bound to the future by unrealistic and unfounded fears. I have peace in the now . . . security and safety in the now . . . nothing to fear or dread in the future . . . because the image of confidence and strength is being built on the inside of me as I meditate God's word.


Today I hear my Father's voice say, "Be still and know that I am God!" as He makes me lie down in green pastures, and leads me beside still waters. I keep my mind stayed on Him, and He keeps me in perfect peace as He perfects that which concerns me.


Today I have power and love and a sound mind, instead of the spirit of fear. I will not let my heart be troubled, but will let the peace of God rule in my heart. I cast all of my care on Him because He cares for me.


Today I will not accept a bad report. My heart is established, so that I am not afraid of evil tidings. I will think on those things that are true, honest, just, pure, lovely, of a good report – whatever is virtuous and worthy of praise. As much as is possible, I will surround myself with positive influences. I will walk in the Mind of Christ.


Today I will not worry about my family. My children are taught of the Lord, and great is their peace and undisturbed composure. I will not let the thing that I fear the most come upon me concerning my children, but will only see them with my eye of faith. My seed will be mighty on the earth!



Tonight I will sleep soundly, because He gives His beloved sleep, and in quietness and confidence will be my strength. No plague will come near my dwelling because the angel of the Lord encamps around me.


Today I am calm, undisturbed, relaxed, and serene. I know that worrying will not change things, or add anything good to my life, so I will have no part of it. Today I know that everything is going to be all right, and today I will live in the now!


Father, by Your Word I will not worry today. In Jesus’ name, amen.

No comments: